The Sledding Hill

The Sledding Hill

Monday, January 7, 2008

Blog 3

What will happen next in the book?

I really hope they come out with another book because then I can find out what happens, but here is what I think will happen if there is another book. There are a lot of things to come for the town in The Sledding Hill. I think that Mr. Tarter will grow more powerful, and he will also get more respect from the older kids because they are more loyal to their parents, and will be on their side. And with that will force there kids to go to church and start listening to them, and eventually liking him. I also think that the kids who got their book taken away will rebel more and eventually starting something big to happen in the town. I also think that Eddie specifically will grow more wiser and he will become a very powerful person in the town and will soon get that book unbanned, and once he does the kids who also got their books taken away, will thank him. I also think that he will make a law to say that they will get all of their books unbanned, and there shall be no more banning of books in this town. I also think that we haven't seen the last of Ms. Lloyd, and she will come back, and she will fight for her rights, and Eddie and all the other kids with rebel against the parents and Mr. Tarter, and eventually get her, her job back. Another thing that will happen is that I think the kids will win and eventually ruin the city, and end up needing the parents help, and their city ends up growing wiser and better, because of the experience. I also think that they will end up finding a new priest, and Tarter will end up having to live among the people. That is what I think will happen in the future for the town mentioned in The Sledding Hill.

12 comments:

Adam Holtz said...

Hey koob. i agree with what will happen in the next book. i think that tarter will be the president of the united states in the future. i know that your real name is not edgar, but you say it is. check out my blog:

geek240.blogspot.com

D Kloke said...

Nice job Korey. I think that what you said would happen in the next book sounds like it could have happened, even though I haven't read your book. Cool blog, even though it's pink.

snitchcatcher51 said...

Koob I think your Blog is b.s.(bologna sandwich). I really don't agree with you at all. Tarter isn't going to become president and I really don't think that the city is going to go in ruin. First, how would the kids take over? Do you really think that kids could "take over" a city?

joe shro said...

pink??no Korey, please no

e l l e said...

First of all, dont listen to joey. Pink is cool, for guys. Anyways, very well written blog Kory K. It was very interesting to read how many thoughts you had about the book. It seemed like you were very sure on what was going to happen next. I also think that if kids set their minds to it, they could take over a town. I mean, we are powerful... haha :] Nice job.
ellllllerzzz

Edgar Jananaesropbx said...

Thank you Adam, At least someone agrees with me that that could happen. Thanks and I hope to see you around.

Edgar Jananaesropbx said...

Joey, don't talk pink is in and you should wear more pink.

Edgar Jananaesropbx said...

I hope you get to read my book in the future, and you could tell me what you think about my blog. Thanks David (Paco)

Edgar Jananaesropbx said...

Dear SNITCHCATCHER51,

Your response hurt me deeply, and I hope you turn into a Bologna Sandwich. This is what I think will happen and I think this will show you. The kids could take over. MMMMMMMEEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNYYYY

Edgar Jananaesropbx said...

L'E'
Thank you, kids are very powerful and they could take over. Pink is Cool, so I won't listen to Joey. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

snitchcatcher51 said...

Oh Koob,
I'm so sad...NOT. Ok Koob suck it up and deal with it. I didn't like your blog so what? I'm only one person and what does my opinion count for? And if you think that's true then you have to agree that kids opinions don't count right? So kids couldn't take over a town. Right maybe if all the kids had bazooks or something like that, but other then that I just don't think any kids could take over a town.

Edgar Jananaesropbx said...

Julia, you have your opinion, and I have mine. T think that the thereis probably more kids than adults, and kids are great and they are powerful, so I will stick with my opinion and say they could take over. Harry Potter wasn't a great movie or book, anyways.